City of London, London
£70000 - £75000 per annum
about 1 month ago
My cient are a leading International Investment Company, who are looking for a warm, energetic and approachable HR Manager to join and lead their friendly HR team of 9 based in the City of London
key responsibility for this role will be to provide a well-rounded HR Managerial service to London and European Offices (up to 250 staff)..
The successful HR Manager must be CIPD qualified with 10+ years of generalist HR experience, ideally within Commodities, Financial or Professional Services, including managerial experience to teams of approx. 5 to hit the ground running.
- Work with the HR Director to implement the HR strategy across the Pan-European network
- Delivery of compliant HR functions for the Pan-European network in line with relevant employment law
- Contract and employee manual management
- Salary and Benefits management for the Pan-European network
- Provide support, and advise on all human resources matters
- Delivery of robust recruitment policies & procedures, induction & probation policies & procedures, performance management policies and procedures, employee relations management policies & procedures, exit policies and procedures
- Support development of management excellence across the Pan-European network
- Coach, mentor and develop the HR team (9) and provide opportunities for their growth
- Empower employees to take responsibility for their jobs and set targets to ensure delivery of tasks