City of London, London
£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
2 months ago
HRIS MI Advisor | £50,000 | City of London
My Client are an established international insurance group with over 4,500 staff in 38 different countries. Employee ownership is at the heart of their business and is key to attracting the best talent in the market.
As a HR MI Analyst your responsibilities will be:
- Provide the management information provision for the business utilising all HR Systems Workday, Payroll and Knowledge Central
- Deliver a comprehensive and professional HR service to managers and employees in a timely manner in line with our Service Level Agreements (SLA's) and (KPI'S)
- Provide support and guidance to key stakeholders and the HR Team working closely to support business change
- Resolve report queries
- Maintain the existing reports and dashboard
- Creation and maintenance of the report catalogue
- Support the drive for automation and process improvements across all HR Systems
- Provide MI support for all HR System and process changes
- The firm work closely with their clients to understand their needs, they develop strong solutions therefore you will constantly be developing your skills.
- They offer a range of benefits from private healthcare, 10% pension, season ticket loans, flexible working and subsidised lunches.
The successful HRIS Analyst candidate will be:
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent HRMI skills
- HRMI experience in a global organisation
- Excellent HR Systems, HR policies and process knowledge