City of London, London
£35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
12 months ago
HR Officer | City of London | Up to £40,000
My Client are an International Insurance firm based in the heart of the City, on the hunt for a diligent, experinced and comprehensive HR Officer to join their friendly team of 4 on a permanent basis.
As a HR Officer you will be responsible for:
Provide day to day HR services to all departments in Head Office and site-based staff in an efficient and timely manner. Provide comprehensive advice to managers on all aspects of HR issues to ensure employment legislation is adhered to.
- Keeping up to date with all relevant legislation, current and proposed and carry out research on any HR and/or Employment Law matters as required.
- nage the exit of staff from the organisation by acknowledging resignations or managing the dismissal or redundancy process
- Ensure payroll is aware of any potential leavers including TUPE transferees by updating the employee movement sheet
- upport the resourcing and on-boarding team when required.
- Preparation of HR reports within the specific time-frame and attending internal and external meetings when required.
- They offer incredible benefits such as targeted bonuses of 20%, 28 days holday accruing each year, intense development and training programmes, flexible working and incredible summer / christmas parties.
The successful HR Officer must have:
- At least 3 recent years' experience in HR Officer or HR Advisor level, leading on employee relations cases including performance management and dismissals.
- Knowledge on employment law and best practice solutions
- Must have strong communication and interpersonal skills.