Leeds, West Yorkshire
£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + plus bens
22 days ago
An experienced HR Operations Manager is required to work for one of the largest Global Insurance Companies'. Reporting to the HR Service Delivery Manager in Leeds, you will manage the onshore and offshore relationship with the HR Delivery team based in the Global Shared Service Centre. This role is all about relationships with external suppliers and ensuring Workday is being fully utilised. You will be working in partnership with the Global HR Digital team on future system enhancements and changes to Workday and other Global HR Solutions and associated processes to deliver an excellent employee experience.
Your responsibilities for this role may include, but are not limited to:
- Manage the onshore relationship with the GSSC and monitoring SLA's
- Identify and design service enhancement improvements for the Shared Service centre and the wider HR team.
- Act as a Workday super user for EO, being a go-to specialist for Workday and Process issues and challenges within HR
- Governance of the case management tool for EO HR ensuring SLA's are met
- Overseeing escalated enquires relating to GSSC and work with the GSSC to deliver the required outcomes
- Deliver expert advice and guidance to the GSSC and develop continuous improvement strategies
- Actively coach and mentor the GSSC on new and existing processes to build knowledge and expertise in the team
- Identify knowledge gaps and work with the offshore Process Leads to build action plans
- Lead the writing, review and redesign where appropriate of working desktop procedures
- Understanding of cross functional processes including data flows across the enterprise for key activities such as joiners, movers and leavers.
- Manage the relationship with external vendors, where applicable
- Provide Non-UK HR Operations support where necessary and identify any transactional processes that can be migrated to the service centre
- Working in partnership with onshore teams such as HR Advisors, Payroll, Reward, ER relating to GSSC processes and escalations
- Providing support and audits on key operational processes such as immigration and Fit & Proper
- Support the various audits within HR on key HR processes and activities
You will need to be able to display you have the following qualifications and experience:
- Experience in a HR Operations related role
- Extensive Workday experience
- A track record of building, maintaining and managing strong relationships within a global business and across many different stakeholder groups.
- Experience of working collaboratively with an offshore partner
- Detailed knowledge of HR Service processes and practices
- Ability to navigate complex organisational hierarchies across a global organisation and comfortable with analysing large data sets to support this
- Knowledge of relevant legislative requirements
- Excellent communication and well-developed interpersonal skills
- Strong process and quality improvement background.
- Experience in process redesign for working desk top procedures,
- Lean six sigma would be advantageous but not essential.
- CIPD qualification would be advantageous.
- Previous payroll management experience would be an advantage but not essential
- Previous experience of working within a Financial Service industry is essential
Location : Leeds / London
Salary: £50 - £60K