City of London, London
£70000.00 - £75000.00 per annum
4 months ago
HR Operations Manager, City of London.
My Client are a leading UK Accountancy firm based in the heart of the City of London, on the hunt for a HR Operations Manager to join their dynamic, driven and friendly team of HR and L&D Specialists on a permanent basis.
This is a newly created position to support the People team during an exciting period of transformation.
You will be a clear number two to the Head of HR and will manage the day to day operations of the HR team.
Responsibilities of the HR Operations Manager:
- Line management of HR team and commercial delivery of HR to the business.
- Supporting and developing the HR team with their professional development.
- Oversee key HR Processes including employee lifecycle and associated employee relations matters from start to end, payroll liaison, benefits activities, performance management, reward and salary review.
- Work on the execution of the People Strategy, project managing assignments within the team.
Requirements of the HR Operations Manager:
- At least 10 years HR experience within a professional services environment, ideally Law or Accountancy.
- Experience of working within a partnership environment.
- A good standard of education.
- CIPD qualified.
- Excellent working knowledge of employment law with the ability to apply it practically and commercially to workplace situations.
Perks of working here as a HR Operations Manager:
- Option to Buy/Sell up to 5 days holidays
- Agile Working
- Life cover
- Private Healthcare
- Internal Progression programmes