£45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + plus bens
4 months ago
HR Programme Specialist
£45 - £55K plus Bens
London or Leeds
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced HR Project Specialist to support the HR Leadership Team of this Global Insurer in delivering strategy through the HR project Plan. Reporting to the Head of Inclusion and Wellbeing working in the HR Centre of Excellent you will provide support / facilitate on project management tools. This is an exciting time of change and development in working with this new HR team specifically for People and Change projects
Duties will include:
- Lead on the scheduling of HR projects and programmes across the annual HR calendar
- Supports the HR leadership team to deliver the HR strategy through aligning and coordinating HR project plans, schedules and activity calendars (locally and where required globally)
- Manages key HR projects to delivery within agreed timeframes, scope and budget with effective stakeholder engagement throughout
- Develops and owns the HR Communications plan ensuring effective long-term planning, collaboration with the internal communications team and alignment with HR strategy
- Contributes to the review and refinement of process, procedures, tools and systems to continuously improve the efficiency of HR projects and other related activities.
- Reviews and maintains project data, including plans, milestones, status reports, risks, issues, assumptions, dependencies and outcomes, and financial data.
- Oversees HR Programme related budgets and costs in collaboration with the HR Business Manager to effectively manage the HR cost base
- Collaborates with the wider HR team (locally and globally) and project stakeholders to fully understand/agree project goals, benefits, measures, drivers and resources
- Builds and maintains strong relationships with the HR team, managers and other key stakeholders to support the delivery of HR / business strategy and project goals.
- Contributes to maintaining the HR Programme Management Office as a Centre of Excellence for HR
- Facilitates a robust governance process across the programme of HR projects through effective risk/issue/exception reporting.
You will need:
- Experience of providing HR project support analysis in a major programme.
- Good understanding of project management methodology, best practice tools, templates and techniques (supported by theory-based learning/study).
- Experience of supporting business/HR led change.
- Good working knowledge and understanding of HR best practice, strategies/initiatives would be advantageous
- Experience of leading a project team and managing the key controls of a project (risks, issues, dependencies, plans, finances, reporting etc).
- Proven experience of stakeholder management and working with suppliers, clients and stakeholders.
- Good working knowledge and understanding of HR best practice, strategies/initiatives
Salary: £45000 - £55000 plus a good benefits package
Agile working is offered (office and home)
To commence: ASAP
Location: London or Leeds