City of London, London
£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + plus bens
26 days ago
An exciting opportunity to work as a HR Risk Specialist for this Global Insurance Co. You will support the HR Risk and Control Manager by managing the HR Risk and Governance requirements by ensuring HR are compliant with all regulations. You will work with members of the HR team including the Global Shared Services Centre and internal stakeholders
- By working closely across the HR team including our HR Risk Advisor in Europe, you will manage the annual HR Risk and Control Self-Assessment.
- Regularly update the Senior HR Risk and Control Manager.
- Manage HR GDPR activities with the support of your Manager, and the Data Protection Officer, e.g. GDPR breaches. Provide regular communications/updates to the HR team, running intro sessions for HR new hires, ensuring HR are compliant, or have risk accepted if not and managing the review of the HR Data Protection Impact Assessment (DPIA).
- Develop continuous improvement strategies that deliver greater customer outcomes.
- Produce monthly Compliance training reporting
- Conduct adhoc audits as agreed with the Senior HR Risk and Control Manager, including the monitoring of the audits completed offshore in the Shared Service Centre.
- Provide support to the Senior HR Risk and Control Manager on various activities, including the annual F&P assessments.
- Provide regular training to the Shared Service Centre on Regulatory activities, including updates to any processes and changes in Regulations.
- Identify knowledge gaps and work with the offshore Process Leads to coach and mentor them so they build their knowledge and expertise to enable first contact
You will need to be able to display you have the following qualifications and experience:
- Knowledge of HR and payroll procedures and controls desirable
- Experience of HR Risk and Controls in a regulated environment
- Knowledge of HR System Workday
- Professionally qualified - CMI, CIPD desirable
- Likely to have worked in a multinational financial services business
- Previous experience within HR Operations
- Experience of working collaboratively with an offshore partner
- A strong track record of building, maintaining, and managing strong relationships within a global business across different stakeholder groups
- The ability to effectively assess and resolve complex issues and problems
- Detailed knowledge of HR Service processes and practices
This is an excellent opportunity for a HR Operations / Risk Coordinator / Specialist who is looking to build their knowledge as a career within HR Risk/Compliance. Experience is required but a drive to learn and develop your skills is also a key for the right candidate
Salary: £30,000 / £35,000
Location: London / Leeds