City of London, London
£14 - £16.55 per hour + plus holiday pay
9 months ago
6 months +
An excellent opportunity for an experienced HR/Recruitment Coordinator to support this busy HR and Recruitment Team based at this Global Investment Company in the City.
You will be part of a small HR Operations team and support the global recruiters. Due to the global recruitment elements having experience of various time-zones will be very beneficial.
Predominately you will be coordinating the recruitment admin - scheduling globally, contracts of employment, contractor paperwork etc
Also being the first point of contact for hr enquiries - answering first line queries, contracts or addendum letters for job changes, letters to sponsor visas etc.
- Supports recruiters by managing candidates, including interview scheduling and travel arrangements, onboarding processing, and background checks/screening.
- Drafting contracts and related for onboarding permanent and contingent hires.
- Reviews, audits and ensures integrity and compliance of the transactional data into Workday HCM, including new hires, terminations, transfers, and pay rate changes.
- Maintains HRIS data integrity through data audits ensuring path to resolution when discrepancies are identified.
- Processes expenses and invoices for the HR Operations team and supported functions.
Previous HR Admin and Recruitment Admin experience is essential
Previous experience of working within financial services is preferred
Excellent communication skills
Able to multi-task and change priorities
Thrives on working in a busy environment
Full Job Spec available
Hourly Pay: £14.00 - £16.55 plus holiday pay
Duration: 6 months poss plus poss perm
Hours 8.30 - 5.30 (with flexibility of overtime)