City of London, London
£50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum
about 1 year ago
HR Systems Analyst
City of London
Up to £55,000
My Client are an International Trading firm based in the heart of the City on the hunt for a diligent, professional and system-savvy HR Systems Analyst to focus on their Success Factors system they're currently implementing.
This role will gather requirements, lead configuration, sell the Success Factors projects and enhancements to management and users, build consensus and deliver timely and on budget solutions.
Responsibilities as HR Systems Analyst:
- Manage the SuccessFactors related activities that optimise all of the cyclical Talent Management processes. This includes but not restricted to managing any planning, preparation, testing, configuration and activation in the system.
- Responsible for the all project stages within the implementation of the new SuccessFactors modules including the training, communications, document generation, testing and configuration.
- Assist as an SME in the implementation and launch of all the SuccessFactors modules across Russia/CIS.
- Assist as an SME in the implementation and launch of all the SuccessFactors modules across the MENA region.
- Understand all HR Systems and infrastructure to ensure data management is secure and complies with data protection policies including GDPR.
Experience the HR Systems Analyst must have:
- Certification in any relevant modules through SAP SuccessFactors
- 2-4 years of 'hands-on' experience working on SuccessFactors
- SAP SuccessFactors system administration and implementation experience in related modules
- Ability to prioritise and manage multiple requests and respond within approprirate timeframe
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
Perks of working for this Client:
- Agile and Flexible working
- Incredible development and progression programmes
- Amazing, supportive team with a bunch of personalities
- Private health cover, excellent bonuses