City of London, London
£45000 - £53000 per annum + Good benefits
about 1 month ago
An exciting position has become available working as a HR Systems Analyst, for a leading International Commodities Trader.
Providing Human Resources System development and support. You will gather requirements, lead configuration sell the SuccessFactors projects and enhancements to management and users, build consensus and deliver timely and on budget solutions. You will manage the licenses, support and implementation relationships with suppliers to ensure seamless operation.
- SuccessFactors - Manage and support all current modules. In particular Employee Central, Time Off, Timesheets, Performance and Goals, Learning, Successions and Platform modules and future modules, for all users in UK and other HR administrators in their geographical areas.
- Point of contact in supporting the European HR Administrators with any SuccessFactors related activities. Including data input, configuration, troubleshooting, report building and maintenance.
- Point of contact for supporting and assisting the Expatriate employee data in the system.
- Manage the SuccessFactors related activities that optimise all of the cyclical Talent Management processes.
- Provide sufficient training for all new user/administrators in the UK and support HR coordinators to train new users. Keep all training material up to date.
- Project manage the implementation of the new SuccessFactors modules in the UK. This includes the Compensation, Career Development, Recruitment, Job Profile Builder and SuccessFactors Timesheets modules and any additional modules not yet decided.
- Responsible for all project stages within the implementation of the new SuccessFactors modules including the training, communications, document generation, testing and configuration.
- Assist as an SME in the implementation and launch of all the SuccessFactors modules across all regions.
- Ensure all reporting needs across EMEA regions are delivered in a timely manner.
- Manage all SuccessFactors bi-annual system upgrades, identifying changes and promoting system enhancements.
- Understand all HR Systems and infrastructure to ensure data management is secure and complies with the companies data protection policies including GDPR.
- Support the HR and Facilities Document management solution to meet the department requirements.
- Ensure that the global SuccessFactors system aligns with the HR strategy across other regions in the company that also use SuccessFactors.
- Ensure all workbooks are up to date.
Skills and experience
- Human Resources Information systems or Business Management studied at Degree level.
- Certificates in relevant modules through SAP SuccessFactors.
- Hands on experience using SuccessFactors including administrative and implementation of related modules.
- Prioritise and manage multiple projects.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Expected to deal with confidential employee data.
- Experience of training users and administrators to use system optimally.
This is a permanent position, paying £45,000 -£53,000 based on experience.