West London, London
£55000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + & car allowance & bonus
about 1 year ago
HR Talent Manager
£55,000-£65,000 plus a car allowance & incredible bonuses.
My Client are a Global Mining business based in the heart of the West London are looking for a HR Talent Manager to join their diligent, professional and personable team on a permanent basis.
You will join them in a role which has a primary focus on talent management, whilst still incorporating some more general HR requirements, and will give you exposure to working with different departments across the business.
Responsibilities as a HR Talent Manager:
- Planning, coordinating and delivering HR processes and provide talent management and learning support.
- Coordinating and executing the Talent Management process.
- Partnering with HR Business Partners & BU Talent Managers to track progress on agreed talent actions.
- Ensuring that accurate & comprehensive talent data is available across the Functions and Disciplines and liaise with appropriate HR contacts to resolve issues in a timely manner.
- Partnering with HRBP to identify critical roles and evaluate strength of internal talent pipelines and identify solutions to ensure the appropriate supply of future talent.
- You will report to the HR Manager.
Perks of working at this firm as a HR Talent Manager:
- You can expect to enjoy a competitive salary and benefits package.
- You'll find yourself in an environment where the opportunities for learning and growth are second to none.
- There are plenty of opportunities to move onwards and upwards too.
- We're a large, successful multinational company.
- Generous pension plans
- Subsidised gym memberships
Requirements as a successful HR Talent Manager:
- Substantial HR experience in a corporate environment, ideally of an international / global scale.
- Experience of talent management, performance management, organisational change, learning, data analysis and reporting.
- Ability to build rapport with senior stakeholders and form positive relationships.