£30000 - £40000 per annum
4 months ago
Salary: £30,000 - £40,000 + Benefits
I am currently recruiting for a strong HRIS Analyst to join a well-known digital technology company as they are currently rolling-out a new HRIS to the business. The People function is currently working on an exciting range of projects to enable the business to scale. This individual must have strong HRIS skills and be an experienced HRIS Analyst who will have the ability to work on multiple projects.
- Administer appropriate quality control over HR systems including maintenance of test scenarios and appropriate execution of testing for various changes
- Provide HRIS support for recurring and annual HR initiatives for talent acquisition
- Project Management responsibilities in support of HR and business objectives, both service delivery and technology oriented, including planning, task management, risk management, issue tracking & resolution, quality management, customer focused, communications plan & stakeholder updates.
- Act as liaison and HRIS champion between users, management, and developers on HRIS system issues and projects.
- Serve as lead technical subject matter expert and "super user" for HR systems applications and practices.
- Data Management & Reporting. Responsible for ensuring impactful talent Analytics are adopted, including development and implementation of dashboards and reports to support business needs
- Help establish and execute timely data processing and processes for job requisitions, new hires, transfers and terminations
- May need to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and additional hours as necessary
- An understanding of an in-house Talent structure, roles and responsibilities
- Extensive knowledge of HRIS
- Knowledge of HR practices, procedures and standard policy and procedure development techniques
- Demonstrated ability to manage through ambiguity and competing priorities. Excellent prioritisation skills
- Ability to influence, engage and partner appropriately within a Corporate/Business Unit structure which is global and matrixed; inclusive of all levels within the Organisation
- Excellent oral and written communication and analytical skills. Strong interpersonal and collaborative work style.
- Ability to work with and manage confidential information in a professional manner
- Advanced expertise with computer skills including proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook, web-browsers and related systems/database tools.
For More Information please call Shane White Urgently