£45000 - £51000 per annum + + Amazing Benefits
9 months ago
Salary : £40,000 - £50,000 + Bonus & benefits
Job Type: Permanent
I am currently recruiting for a HRIS Manager for a public services organisation based in Wandsworth. This role will have overall management of the development, implementation and maintenance of the iTrent HR/Payroll system. The position will be managing a team of 6 support and information officers. The ideal candidate must have previous management experience looking after a team as well as have a wealth of iTrent experience.
Main Skills and Responsibilities for the HRIS Manager:
- Manage a team consisting of System Support Officers and Management Information Officer providing the necessary support and development expertise for the HR and Payroll system (iTrent).
- To be responsible for the fulfilment of HR/Payroll management information requests and for the development and delivery of training material and courses for all users at all levels.
- To liaise with other HR teams and the wider organisation as necessary to ensure the appropriate technical input/advice to the development and support of the system and its integration with other systems as appropriate/necessary.
- Oversight of the relationship with the software supplier, ensuring contract compliance and any dispute resolution.
- Reviewing new release schedules and managing the deployment of new functionality including demonstrating, scheduling, testing, training, documenting and supporting any changes.
- To maintain an overview of HR and Payroll legislation to assess the potential impact of any change on the operation of the system. Liaises with the appropriate service delivery managers to the effect.
- Responsible for the maintenance of the iTrent organisation structures, ensuring that it is a current and accurate reflection of the organisation's hierarchy. To provide expertise on the upkeep of the structure and ensure major restructures are executed in a timely fashion.
- To liaise with audit to ensure the system meets all security requirements to maintain accreditation and to maintain effective business continuity plans for HR and Payroll system service to the organisation.
- To advise and provide recommendations on the suitability of any future organisations' use of iTrent.
- To co-ordinate responses as requested under the Data Protection Act, Freedom of Information Act and Subject Access Requests plus statutory and other survey needs.
- To co-ordinate the HR contribution to open data, ensuring the timeliness and accuracy of data posted on the respective Council websites.
- To ensure the compilation and timely submission of accurate financial and performance indicator returns for inclusion in Committee reports and for dispatch to the Policy Unit, and separate Directorates as required