City of London, London
£60000 - £80000 per annum
over 1 year ago
I am currently recruiting for a strong HRIS Manager to join a well-established insurance company as they are currently rolling-out Workday to the global business. The People function is currently working on an exciting range of projects to enable the business to scale.
This individual must have strong Workday skills, be an experienced project manager and have the ability to work on multiple projects. Strong relationship building skills are required to work successfully with other groups. This person will need to educate and motivate the HRIS team to ensure that HRIS work is being effectively managed across both project work and production support activities.
- Support the HR technology strategy and road map to meet HR technology needs of the business and HR function with Workday at the core.
- Manage the implementation of new functionality within Workday and in-house time & attendance system including determining stakeholder and business value, requirements gathering, testing, roll-out, and ensuring end-user training and adoption.
- Global data governance of people master data and supporting business processes; providing oversight to ensure proper measures are in place to govern data quality.
- Streamline end-to-end processes already in place and make recommendations for lean processes where there are none; transformation agent responsible for ensuring the continued improvement of HRIS service delivery.
- Own and direct change management initiatives by developing awareness, understanding, ownership, and accountability for change.
- A strong customer focused mindset to ensure that service levels are maintained, and users have a great employee experience with people systems.
- Handle confidential and sensitive information appropriately.
- Thorough understanding of how the People function operates and an understanding of how systems enhance service delivery.
- Maintain knowledge of current trends and developments within people systems, using research and knowledge of leading practices of similar and successful companies to inform decision making.
- A focus on continuous improvement, with frequent retrospectives to assess on project achievements/results.
- Extensive hands on experience with Workday ideally across Core HR, Recruiting, Talent and Advanced Compensation modules and report writing.
- Experience of leading the HRIS aspects wider People processes such as performance review & merit cycle.
- Skilled in managing a third-party Application Management Services (AMS) provider.
- A team player with excellent organisation, prioritisation, project and time management skills to meet deadlines in a dynamic organisation which is undergoing transformational change.
- Analytic ability to review data and see relationships and possess strong analytically skills; be able to analyse data, draw conclusions, make recommendations.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal; a strong listener
- Ability to build effective work relationships at all levels of the organisation, influence behaviour, and speak in a way that other less technical colleagues can understand.
- Experience supporting and partnering with diverse and globally dispersed stakeholders and team members.
- Previous experience working in a collaborative, fast-paced, global environment with demanding priorities and business needs.
- Advanced computer proficiency with Microsoft Office including Excel, PowerPoint and Word required.