West London, London
£40000 - £45000 per annum + Pro Rata
9 months ago
Location: West London
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 FTC (Pro Rata)
Contract: 6 Months
I am currently recruiting for a global financial software company that are currently looking for a HRIS Analyst to Support team the team which is currently made of 6 HRIS analysts. You will be providing production support to the EMEA part of the business. This position reports into the Global HRIS Manager based in the US. The ideal candidate must have EMEA exposure working for a global organisation.
Key Responsibilities for the HRIS Analyst
- Support HR Customers/End Users on a day-to-day basis and help in timely resolution of issues.
- Functional support and support to all users of the system
- Gather and document business support requirements
- Liaise with technical support teams on changes
- Configuration: Setting up table values, Companies, Departments, Locations, etc.
- Support data migration and related activities when acquires new businesses or new contracts
- Liaise with individual country contacts on data verification and cleansing
- Troubleshooting; identify and implement corrective and preventative actions
- Logging and tracking progress of incidents using the Service Now ticket management system
- Ensure Security access adheres to US policy.
- Supporting global HRIS activities such as testing feature pack, new functionality etc.
- Deliver training to HR users
- Maintaining key system documentation such as Functional Design Documents and Data Mapping Documents.
Essential Skills and Experience
- Prior experience with a HR system (PeopleSoft or Oracle) ideally within a support role or project role.
- Knowledge of core HR business processes
- Ability to work with the Technical and Functional teams in a proactive manner.
- Assist in the design, testing and deployment related activities
- Ability to create complex query and generate reports. Proficient in the use of Microsoft applications.
- Experience working for a Global organisation
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to prioritise and co-ordinate tasks efficiently ensuring all deadlines are met
- Pro-active and self-motivated to complete activities with a flexible approach to work
- Team player who deals effectively with colleagues and clients
If you would like more information please get in contact now!!!