City of London, London
£45000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits
4 months ago
An exciting opportunity has become available working as an HSSE Coordinator for an International Trading Company. You will be reporting directly to the HSSE Manager of the energy team and assisting them where required.
This is a brand-new Role and a great opportunity to come in and use your knowledge to make the role your own.
- To support the day-to-day HSSE workload for the energy business and operations.
- To prequalify, evaluate and monitor performance of Contractors and Suppliers through document review, visits, and audits.
- Carry out HSSE audits and process reviews for the company's locations / operations.
- Supporting the business in preparing responses to client prequalification and Invitation to Tenders.
- Preparation of project/contract specific HSSE document deliverables such as HSSE Plans, HSSE Bridging documents, Security Plans etc.
- To ensure all internal accidents/incidents and those of our Contractors/Suppliers are suitably notified, investigated, and reported internally and to our clients.
- Assist in the development and implementation of HSSE processes and procedures in line with annual HSSE objectives.
- Organise, monitor, and deliver where needed structured HSSE information and training.
- Provide HSSE support, guidance and advice to The Department Managers, Project Managers and Sales managers.
- Prepare, HSSE reports including monthly and project reports, as necessary.
- Although the role will primarily focus on HSSE, there is an ever increasing need to simplify our systems and procedures for example management review, auditing etc, and where it makes sense, we have a strategy to pursue an integrated approach.
- The candidate will report to the Regional HSSE Manager in London and work closely with two functional HSSE reports in Norway and Russia.
- Preferably have worked within the Oil and Gas industry previously
- An in-depth knowledge of HSSE
- Have a H&S qualification e.g IOSH or NEBOSH.
- Experience of contactor / supplier management
- Fully understand ISO 45001 and ISO 14001 with experience of auditing
- Understand HSSE best practice / risk assessment.
- Preferably have worked for an international company and fs regulated.
- Excellent communication and written skills
- Intermediate to Advanced MS Office skills
- Must be happy to trave internationally outside of COVID.
- Preferably have a knowledge of Carbon Footprint and how to reduce it.