City of London, London
£40000 - £48000 per annum
about 1 month ago
An exciting opportunity for an experienced HSSE Coordinator to assist the HSSE Manager of this energy team based within an International Trading Company. This is a brand new Role and a great opportunity to come in and use your knowledge to make the role your own
- To support the day to day HSSE workload for the energy business and operations.
- To prequalify, evaluate and monitor performance of Contractors and Suppliers through document review, visits and audits;
- Carry out HSSE audits and process reviews for the company's locations / operations;
- Supporting the business in preparing responses to client prequalification and Invitation to Tenders.
- Preparation of project/contract specific HSSE document deliverables such as HSSE Plans, HSSE Bridging documents, Security Plans etc.;
- To ensure all internal accidents/incidents and those of our Contractors/Suppliers are suitably notified, investigated and reported internally and to our clients;
- Assist in the development and implementation of HSSE processes and procedures in line with annual HSSE objectives;
- Organise, monitor and deliver where needed structured HSSE information and training;
- Provide HSSE support, guidance and advice to Tthe Department Managers, Project Managers and Sales managers;
- Prepare, HSSE reports including monthly and project reports as necessary.
- Although the role will primarily focus on HSSE, there is an ever increasing need to simplify our systems and procedures for example management review, auditing etc, and where it makes sense we have a strategy to pursue an integrated approach.
- The candidate will report to the Regional HSSE Manager in London, and work closely with two functional HSSE reports in Norway and Russia
You are required to have
- An indepth knowledge of HSSE
- Have a H&S qualification e.g IOSH or NEBOSH
- Experience of contactor / supplier management
- Fully understand ISO 45001 and ISO 14001 with experince of auditing
- Understand HSSE best practice / risk assessment
- Preferably have worked for an Oil and Gas Company
- Preferably have worked for an international company and fs regulated
- Excellent communication and written skills
- Intermediate to Advacne MS Office skills
- Must be happy to trave internationally outside COVID
- Preferably have a knowledge of Carbon Footprint and how to reduce its footprint
Salary £40 - £48K plus Bens