£40000.00 - £48000.00 per annum
8 days ago
My client are a leading International Trader, who have a newly created role for a self-driven and organised HSSE Coordinator with a numerate and analytical mindset to join as the number two to the Regional HSSE Manager.
As a reliable HSSE Coordinator you MUST have IOSH and/or NEBOSH general certification and full understanding of ISO 45001 and the ability to evaluate situations and provide support on building strategies to mitigate risks.
In-depth knowledge of HSSE standards and processes within the Oil and Gas Industry is preferred.
Duties and Skills include, but are not limited to:
- Excellent time management to support day to day HSSE workload.
- Review company accident reports and follow up as necessary.
- Carry out HSSE audits and process reviews alongside the Regional HSSE Manager.
- Good team player to work collaboratively with other teams, to ensure the joining up of HSSE best practice with office operations and policies.
- Deliver proactive improvement on three material issues:
- Health, Safety and Security.
- Achieve Harmony with the Global Environment.
- Enhance Governance.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to provide support, training and advice to staff.
- Complete some risk assessments and ensure legal compliance.
- Reported incident investigations.
- Control and lead HSSE initiatives, audits and develop countermeasures.
- Prepare and update HSSE statistical tracking and trending data.
- Ensure a lesson learned culture is developed and maintained.