£60000 - £65000 per annum + Plus Benefits
2 days ago
A fantastic opportunity for a Human Resources Manager to join our client within the Educational Industry. As HR Manager you will be based in their state-of-the-art building reporting directly to the Executive Director and responsible for all staff over multiple locations.
The ideal candidate will be Innovative, flexible and have previous experience within the educational industry as a Human Resources Manager.
- Manage strategically all aspects of difficult and complex employee relations casework in such areas as disciplinary, grievance, harassment investigations, absence management etc. ensuring compliance with school policies and procedures.
- To provide advice on employment law, thus ensuring the Trust retains a lawful approach.
- To oversee the development and periodic review of London Academy Trust employment policies and procedures, which underpin and enhance the organisation.
- Provide training and advice for senior leaders and line managers in policy implementation as appropriate. Prepare quick reference guides for staff.
- Manage 2 HR Juniors
- Oversee interview cycle: adverts, shortlisting and interviews.
- Oversee induction training for support staff and assist as appropriate with the induction of teaching colleagues ensuring suitable inputs from specialist staff to cover all aspects of
- To provide sound and creative professional advice to the SLT/Trust Board on all areas relating to Human Resources.
- Oversee and monitor sickness absence/leave of absence arrangements. Ensure all return to work interviews are completed.
- To support the monthly payroll and manage a HR budget.
- Deal with pay queries, liaising with our HR advice/ Payroll provider and outside agencies.
- Implement changes to pay from statutory, national or local pay agreements. Review and apply annual pay rises and increments as directed.
- To put systems and support in place to ensure the highest standards for job design, recruitment, and selection.
Skills & Experience
- 2 years HR Management experience within the Education Sector
- Extensive knowledge of employment legislation to include TUPE and Change Management
- Complex Employee Relations Negotiations
- Implementing systems and procedures
- Managing HR across multiple sites
- CIPD minimum level 5