£55000 - £70000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
7 months ago
Indirect Tax Manager
Work for the leading Big 4 firm within Indirect Tax advising exciting FTSE clients.
On a daily basis you will be the lead point of contact for a large portfolio of on-going client relationships. You will also work on complex advisory projects and assist in winning and developing work. The work will be a mix of UK and cross boarder transaction work with a focus on the FMCG market.
The business offer a fantastic central London working location with state of the art offices and a wide range of befits including a lucrative bonus structure.
- Extensive practical tax experience gained in an established accountancy firm
- CTA/ACA or equivalent
- Strong indirect tax experience on a range of advisory and compliance projects
- Ability to work autonomously
- Ability to build strong client relationships
- Experience of mentoring junior team members
This is a great step up for any Tax Manager who wants to gain experience in a top firm and work with large multinational clients on complex advisory projects. Equally if you are currently a Tax Assistant Manger in a larger firm but looking for the next career step this could be a great move.