Manchester, Greater Manchester
£40000 - £45000 per annum
over 1 year ago
I am current recruiting for an IT Infrastructure Analyst a well-established financial services company based in the North West of England. The ideal candidate will need to have a strong background working on infrastructure, networking and 3rd line support.
Infrastructure Analyst will have the following experience/skills:
- Provide 3rd line support for the end-users.
- Server support on networking issues and infrastructure maintenance.
- Get involved in infrastructure and projects as well as supporting the IT team in the day to day running of the systems.
- Work within a team within the infrastructure and development team.
Infrastructure Technical Background
- Cisco networking experience.
- Networking TCP/IP fundamentals including routing and in a multi-site organisation.
- Firewall administration
- Windows server 2012 / 2016 administration
- Active Directory including GPO
- Desktop Operating Systems Windows 7 and 10
If you possess the above skills, experience and attributes then apply now without further delay