City of London, London
£80000 - £90000 per annum
Head of PR_1565695240
11 months ago
(Interim) Head of Group Management Reporting
- Listed Property Group
listed Property Group who continue to successfully drive growth year on year.
About the Role
Due to continued growth, our client requires an ambitious Commercial Leader who will work closely with Divisional Heads, the CFO and Group Financial Controller. You will lead, manage and mentor a high performing finance team focused on providing timely and accurate value-adding decision support to the business.
- Work with key stakeholders and coordinate the delivery of management reporting and analysis that supports operational decision making.
- Develop and implement policies, plans and strategies to improve the operating performance and management of the property portfolio.
- Division-wide initiatives and projects, taking the lead on the Property Finance and other cross-team projects.
- Oversee and manage the working relationship between Finance and the business to ensure the business is well supported in meeting their objectives and deliverables.
- Lead manage and mentor a high performing team setting a clear vision, direction and targets.
Skills and Experience Required
- Qualified accountant with at least 5 years experience preferably including property sector exposure.
- Previously responsible for coordinating the delivery of accounting results, budgets and forecasts
- Strong Communication Skills, including the ability to explain complex financial issues to both finance and non-finance stakeholders.
- Strong experience of leading mentoring and developing teams
- Strong business acumen & commercial understanding.
- Ensure continued compliance with internal controls in a rapidly growing business.
- Juggling demands and different working styles of numerous internal stakeholders
- Highly agile and flexible with a strong ability to manage change