City of London, London
£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + pro rata + Bens
about 1 month ago
An experienced IT Recruiter is required to work for this leading trading company based in the City for a 6 month FTC
Reporting to the Senior Head of People the role is to recruit all internal vacancies, be responsible for the recruitment process from start to finish, manage internal/ external relationships, and assist managers with the recruitment portal.
By using your excellent communication and customer services skills you will build relationships with stakeholders and ensure candidates have a good candidate experience.
Duties will include:
- Liaise with clients to understand role requirements in order to source the most suitable candidates.
- Write and post technical job descriptions in particular specialist IT job boards, social media, and any other relevant channels.
- Source candidates covering the European and International markets
- Source, screen and compile a shortlist of qualified candidates for various technical roles.
- Interview candidates.
- Liaison with external recruitment agencies for specialist roles
- Managing the recruitment portal
- Post adverts, screen applications and carry out phone screenings.
- Network online and offline with potential candidates to promote our employer brand and ensure we attract the best professionals.
- Issuing offers and contract documentation.
- Maintaining contact with new starters up until start date.
- Arrange new starter inductions on day one.
- Update the HR database with new joiners.
- Proven experience dealing with recruitment in particular IT (end to end) and the onboarding of new starters is essential
- Must be pro-active and due to the nature of the role, must keep information in their possession private and confidential.
- Able to work on their own initiative.
- Be highly organised, and able to remain calm under pressure.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Capable of understanding and delivering an excellent internal and external service.
Duration: 6-month FTC
Start Date: ASAP
Salary: £40 - £50K pro rata (dependent on experience)
Benefits: Following 3 months' probation period