£60000 - £65000 per annum
6 months ago
Internal Audit Manager
A Global Leading Consultancy business based in the City of London is looking for a Internal Audit Manager to join their head office team.
Reporting to the Group CFO, the Internal Audit Manager will be responsible for:
- To undertake the group internal audit function and report to the audit committee as required
- To ensure a professional audit service is provided globally in accordance with the group audit strategy
- To plan, undertake and reo0rt on internal audits in line with the group audit plan, identifying weaknesses in the control framework and delivering recommendations for improvement
- To track, monitor and report actions agreed as a result of the internal audits and external audit reports
- To maintain the register of reported major breaches of policy
- To propose the annual risk-based group audit plan to the audit committee
- To report to the audit committee the results of the internal audits, analyse major themes and propose relevant actions and changes to subsequent audit plans.
- To keep the group audit strategy under review and propose changes
- To manage the agendas of audit committee meetings and ensure action are followed up.
You will be:
- Qualified ACA from Big 4
- A professional auditor who has proven experience in the UK and internationally
- A self - starter
- An excellent communicator
- Able to travel internationally when required
Call Sam Mould at KennedyPearce on 0203 846 0780 or email email@example.com to discuss this fantastic role further!