Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
£40000 - £45000 per annum + Benefits
25 days ago
Due to growth of the team and demand for more services from this function. A global PLC based in Hertfordshire are searching for a newly qualified Internal Auditor.
The team is looking to double in size in an exciting time for them. This is an excellent Internal Audit role as it is quite broad and varied in terms of areas giving a real overall feel for the business.
Duties of the role include:
- Involved in audit planning approach and implementing robust risk-based methodology
- Support Audit Manager in developing the internal audit piece, performing audit procedures and preparing good quality reports subsequently
- Partner with management in development of cost-effective improvement changes
- Building strong relationships with a range of business stakeholders
- Becoming a trusted advisor to the business in delivery of advice in regard to internal controls
- Attending risk management meetings and making appropriate contributions
- Being a strong part of transformation of the Internal Audit department and expansion
The role is paying up to £45,000 per annum with a range of significant benefits.
The ideal candidate will be ACA/ACCA qualified (newly) and either be looking to make their first move into a commercial environment or established internal auditor.