West End, London
£55000 - £65000 per annum
about 1 month ago
A leading asset management firm is recruiting for an Investment Analyst, to join their expanding Strategic Investment Solutions department.
Company values are, emphasis on internal progression, providing quality training for their staff and flexible working if and when required. They believe in taking care of their employee's and promoting from within. This makes this a great opportunity for the right person. This role has come around due to expansion in the organisation. You will report to the Finance Director.
As an Investment Analyst you will be responsible for:
- Ongoing monitoring and analysis of portfolios and sub-delegated managers' performance. Ensuring portfolios are positions in line with investment guidelines and regulations
- Production and delivery of client reporting in line with reporting timetable, ensuring sufficient time for internal review processes
- Delivery of team reporting, including to various governance fora, and creation and ongoing production of relevant team MI including KPIs and KRIs
- Ensure all reporting requirements, internally and to external clients are provided on time and to a consistently high standard
- Completion of detailed analysis to support team activity
- 1-4 years FS experience
- High level of excel (VBA/Python)
- Good communicator
- Able to manage heavy workload & strict deadlines
- Experience of managing multiple stakeholders.
- Attention to detail
This role will look up to pay up to £65,000 as well as offering 25-35% bonus plus a generous benefits package.