West End, London
Up to £50000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Our client, a global leading Investment Manager based in the West End of London are looking to recruit an Investment Operations Analyst (Vendor Management Oversight). As an Analyst of Vendor Management Oversight within the wider Investment Operations team, this role requires frequent collaboration with internal & external stakeholders, (e.g. custodians, banks, Middle office vendors, Prime Brokers, etc.); involves performing vendor management oversight functions as well as providing managerial support to the Operations teams and to senior management.
Main responsibilities will include;
- Display exemplary conduct and live by our organizations Code of Conduct.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct across the business
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance
- Plan, review performance (KPIs/MIs), and monitor vendors. Review contracts, SLAs and other contractual arrangements to ensure our clients' interests are covered. Assist key stakeholders and participate where needed in periodic vendor reviews and perform due diligence functions.
- Perform Quality Analysis on selected vendor management processes within area and publishes results monthly/quarterly for reporting purposes. Assess trends in complaints/issues with the vendor(s)
- Utilize relationship management principles to engage vendors in a collaborative manner to ensure timely turnaround on our requests and cooperation from vendors in all matters
- Provide strategic level leadership regarding vendor management best practices. Coordinate and participate in the RFI/RFP process and contract negotiations, when requested.
- Monitor Vendor Incidents and take appropriate action. Establish Action Plans with business partners for vendor(s) as needed
To be considered for this position, ideal candidates must have the following experience & skills;
- IOC/IMC or other formal professional and / or technical qualifications / equivalent experience
- Relevant BSC/BA (Mathematics / Economics or similar) or equivalent experience
- Relevant working experience in an asset management, custody or fund administration environment is preferred.
- Ability to review contracts/SLAs and other vendor agreements and extract all relevant data to enable reporting and oversight.
- Experience with SLAs in relation to Administration, Custody, Transfer Agent and/or Middle Office services
- Ability and experience collaborating with due diligence activities across technical specialists (e.g., Operations, Risk) globally
- Experience of coordinating a project to gather all contract and supplier information and transitioning to a business-as-usual operating model.
- Previous experience within a Back Office or Middle Office of Asset Management Firm