£35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
6 months ago
Salary: £35,000 - £45,000 + Benefits
I am currently recruiting for a well-established financial services client who is currently actively looking to recruit for an iOS Developer to join the company. This role will be based in London and work closely with the team leader and key business stake holders in the company development lifecycle. The ideal candidate will come from a financial services background, but this is not essential.
Core Responsibilities & Skills Required as a senior iOS Developer
- Work closely with the business, product owners, and colleagues, building strong working relationships with key business users
- Be an evangelist of new technology and its adoption within the company and the company's existing products and procedures.
- Work with product owners and the team to ensure requirements for stories are well-understood and feasible
- Clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences and the ability to establish and maintain strong relationships with colleagues at all levels
- Assume a high level of ownership to progress projects from conception through to the production within agreed project deadlines.
Key Skill Set Required for the iOS Developer
- A minimum of 2+ years' experience working in mobile apps development
- Experience with XCode, Storyboards, Swift
- Experience in full software development lifecycle from design to deployment
- Experience working in Reactive Programming
- Experience working with Design Patterns (MVP, MVVM)
- Experience working on apps that are published in App Store
For more information please get in contact with Shane White Immediately?