City of London, London
£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
11 months ago
IT Operations Support Analyst
Location: City of London
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000
Job Type: Permanent
I am currently looking for an IT Operations Support Analyst, to ensure the day to day running of the business through both 1st and 2nd line support. This role will get involved in several different projects which no two days are the same which is brilliant for keeping the role interesting.
- Ensure effective delivery in the maintenance of the Core IT services to ensure business as usual.
- These services include the IT Network Infrastructure, IT Server & Desktop & Architecture.
- Provision of support for the ongoing integration and merger of new business acquisitions.
- Support gathering of technical and analytical information required.
- Support the creation of a migration roadmap to ensure the smooth transition of key systems.
- Contribute in the execution of the migration program itself.
- Ensure the capture of lessons learned in post migration review to aid improvement of future.
- Provide a level of support in terms of technical knowledge and advice to ongoing business initiatives
- Knowledge of core business applications their functionality and interdependence
- Provide and apply Technical input to support individual business initiatives
- Knowledge transfer: ensure key IT users have access to relevant information and support materials to reduce over reliance on key personnel.
- Understand the approach to Application rationalisation to avoid unnecessary duplication
- Suggest recommendations for improvements, upgrades, patches, applications and equipment.
- Help Streamline and continentally refine the Migration approach to ensure minimal business disruption.
- Work with IT Management to develop and improve IT.
If you most like more information, please get in contact right away.