City of London, London
£35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
3 months ago
I am current recruiting for a IT Support Analyst a well-established fianncial services company based in the heart of London. The ideal candidate must have a wealth of experience working within IT Support and have extensive 1st and 2nd line experience.
IT Support Analyst will have the following experience/skills:
- Provide 1st and 2nd line diagnosis of incidents and service requests and implement solutions.
- Prompt escalation of incidents to 3rd line support
- Take ownership of projects from inception to delivery
- Performing preventative maintenance, including daily/weekly checks
- To ensure the ongoing operational efficiency of all aspects of the firm's IT systems
- To install and configure enterprise hardware and software solutions
- To maintain network and PC operating systems, and to support server and client PC software
- To assist and encourage the development of other members of the IT Team in terms of technical skills
- Operational support for internal and external employee computers
- Ensure the security of IT systems from unsolicited access attempts.
- Windows 10
- Windows Server
- Azure or AWS or Cloud
- Knowledge of ITIL
If you possess the above skills, experience and attributes then apply now without further delay