City of London, London
£25000.00 - £32000.00 per annum + + Benefits
over 1 year ago
IT Support Analyst
Location: City of London
Salary: £25,000 - £32,000 + Benefits
I am currently recruiting for an experienced IT Support Analyst for a large financial services client, that are looking to grow their support team. The ideal candidate must have over 4 years of support experience ideally from a financial services client.
- Deliver 1st & 2nd line, IT support to a user base of over 500 users
- Set up new IT hardware around the company
- To completed IT processes and procedures daily
- Extensive knowledge of Desktop operating systems and Microsoft office.
- Experience working within a Service Desk environment
- Knowledge of Active Directory and Exchange
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Technically capable, able to demonstrate excellent troubleshooting skills.
- 2 years minimum experience in IT Support.
- Knowledge of Citrix, Windows Operating Systems
- Experience of Working within a professional services environment
- Experience of Accountancy applications and Worksite DMS
- Experience working within an ITIL framework
If you would like more information please contract Shane White Immediately