City of London, London
£35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + + Benefits
8 months ago
IT Support Analyst
Location: City Of London
Salary : £35,000 - £40,000
I am currently recruiting for an IT Helpdesk Analyst for a financial services client base in the Heart of Central London. This role will play a key role in supporting the end users relating to all hardware and software within the business. The ideal candidate must come from a financial service background and have a wealth of experience within a support team.
Main Responsibilities for the Support Analyst:
- Support the business on 1st & 2nd Line to end users
- Mobile Phone issues both android and Apple products.
- Email back up and issues including password changes.
- Deal with all hardware issues is a timely manner.
- Secure door and camera system, and ensure no issues continue to arise.
Skills and experience required for the Support Analyst:
- Excellent customer service skills and establishing good relationships will all staff
- Able to work independently, without constant supervision
- 1st/2nd Line Desktop Support
- Windows 10
- MS Server
- Exchange Server
- Microsoft Active Directory
- Network Administration
- Operation of Data Backup Systems
- Cisco Systems