City of London, London
£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
3 months ago
IT Trainer and Business Analyst
Salary: £45,000 - £50,000 + Benefits
I am currently recruiting for an amazing solicitors company based in the city, that are currently looking for an IT Trainer and Business Analyst to join their growing business. The ideal candidate with have strong training experience on user inductions and training on the application.
Core Responsibilities as an IT Trainer and BA:
- New user inductions: Taking new staff through a full IT induction and, as necessary,creating and presenting material to remediation any deficiencies highlighted at this time.
- Developing training methods and communications channels to improve training.
- Training: Developing existing staff skills across third party applications (e.g. MS Office), in-house applications (e.g. a document automation utility) and themed topics (e.g. 'Working Remotely').
- This will involve approaches including: Creation and presentation of online training documentation/materials.
- Microsoft Office Specialist training.
- It is expected that your knowledge of major software products will be superlative.
- Help-desk calls that may be escalated to you could include complex formatting issues within documents or pivot tables within Excel.
- Translating business requirements into specifications.
- Working with the legal staff to develop process maps and workflows.
- Establishing how technologies can assist/enable/improve business processes.
- Helping with projects in areas such as user acceptance testing and product.
- Training staff on new products and subsequent releases.
Core Skill's Required as an IT Trainer & BA
- Minimum of 5 A-C grades at GCSE or equivalent including grade B in English Language, Literature & Maths.
- Knowledge of training and understanding of the 3 learning styles, etc.
- Experience of business process modelling, use cases and case modelling.
- Good time management skills with the ability to prioritise workload, to have a flexible approach to ensure all deadlines are met.
- Must be able to work as part of a team and possess excellent communication skills.
- A high attention to detail to produce work/documentation which is consistently of a high standard.
- A lively and enthusiastic personality with a service orientated approach.
For more information please get in contact with Shane White Immediately