Global Organisation seeks a fluent Italian Financial Accountant to join their business on a permanent basis. The Financial Accountant would require experience to Trial Balance, with a minimum 3 years' experience at a similar level
Duties of the Italian speaking Financial Accountant include:
- Assisting on the production of the monthly management accounts and ensuring the integrity of the Italian sets of books
- Preparation and analysis of monthly accounts for Italian company to Trial Balance.
- Italian balance sheet reconciliations
- Maintenance of Italian fixed asset register.
- Preparation of Italian Monthly VAT & Intrastat Returns
- Provision of supplementary schedules for France as required for quarterly reporting.
- Ensuring Italian finance complies with Sarbanes Oxley.
- Ad hoc Operational & Finance requests from Financial Controller
Requirements for the Italian speaking Financial Accountant include:
- Italian language skills
- Italian business knowledge
- Hands on ERP experience.
- Strong Excel skills
- Effective communication skills.
- Good team player
- Good problem-solving skills
- Good organisation and planning ability
- Ability to work to tight deadlines