£30000 - £33000 per annum
23 days ago
Global Organisation seeks a fluent Italian speaking Accounts Receivable Clerk to join their team on a permanent basis. Reporting into the Accounts Receivable Manager the Accounts Receivable Clerk will support the sales process through the monitoring of customer accounts and to ensure appropriate information is used to manage credit exposure within the European region.
Duties of the Italian Accounts Receivable Clerk include:
- Processing manual invoices and supporting sales transactions, through review of credit exposure and risk.
- Debt Collection for Europe, liaising with Customers externally and internally to resolve debt queries promptly and professionally.
- Cash Forecasts, Aged Debtor Reporting. Management of bad debt and DSO's.
- Documentation and process control of all activities in compliance with internal controls.
- Ad hoc Operational & Finance requests from Senior Management.
- Build close working relationships with other Finance departments, Customer Service and Sales Managers
- Adhere to a close timetable for month and quarter end
- Actively supporting integration activities from acquisitions
- Flexibility to cover team members when required
Requirements for the Italian Accounts Receivable Clerk include: