£21000.00 - £25000.00 per annum
20 days ago
My client are a Global leader in Financial Services, seeking a Junior Company Secretarial Assistant with excellent communication and organisation skills to support a senior company secretarial assistant with a portfolio of clients from inception to dissolution.
The Junior Company Secretarial Assistant will ideally have started studying ICSA qualification, and be driven/ committed to complete, (study support is available).
- High level of accuracy
- Strong attention to detail
- Confidence to work independently as well as part of a team
- Passionate about providing quality client service
- Ability to work consistently in a fast paced environment
- Willingness to be challenged and be flexible
- Creative approach to problem solving
My client are dedicated to providing training with a wealth of hands on experience in all areas of the company secretarial professional services industry.
- Preparation and circulation of agenda's and board packs and attendance and minuting of board meetings
- Drafting ad hoc minutes as and when required
- Ensuring the companies registers are kept up to date and actively maintained as required
- Dealing with correspondence received from third parties
- Completion of internal compliance files for new clients
- Liaising with clients, both local and international, and responding to queries and requests in a timely manner
- Assisting with ad-hoc projects and other such tasks as maybe required
- Assisting head of department with monthly reporting obligations and other such requirements
- Working closely with internal finance and other departments as required