City of London, London
£30000 - £35000 per annum
2 months ago
Our client, a rapidly expanding Fintech company based in the City are looking to hire a junior implementation consultant to support their expansion plans. This is an exciting opportunity for a talented and motivated, individual that thrives in a fast-paced and entrepreneurial work environment.
The successful candidate will be highly driven, intelligent and articulate. You must be a self-starter and someone who absorbs and retains new information. We are looking for someone who enjoys a small "start-up" environment and is happy to wear different hats when required.
- Work with the Head of Implementation on multiple implementation projects;
- Visit the client on-site to create scope of project;
- Prepare the clients training agenda's (customised to client's needs);
- Training clients on site and virtually;
- Constant management of clients, ensuring a project is complete on time;
- Managing multiple implementations/projects, bringing all stakeholders both internally and externally together, ensuring all tasks are completed;
- Attending bank calls and bank meetings;
- Managing stakeholder expectations, internally and externally;
- Attend meetings with sales if required.
Knowledge and experience required:
- Experience in banking or FinTech, Operational Cash Management/Reconciliations/Treasury experience or Accounts Payable/Receivable;
- Knowledge of the fintech market and the development within the finance space, including regulations;
- Understanding of Bank customer messaging types e.g. MT940/CAMT/BAI2 (desirable);
- Experience of system implementation, particularly within finance (desirable);
- Knowledge and experience of project management and the methodology used (desirable).