City of London, London
£25000 - £26000 per annum + Great Benefits!
8 months ago
Junior Legal PA
Up to £26,000
City of London
My client, a renowned City law firm - are looking for a Junior Legal PA to join their expanding Corporate department.
You will be providing first class support to partners and solicitors within their busy team.
This role would be ideal for a 2nd jobber, someone with a year's experience working within a Corporate, Commercial or banking department of a law firm.
The successful Junior Legal PA will provide first-class support to Partners and wider team, your duties will include:
- Audio and Copy typing
- Formatting documents and any other relevant documentation as directed
- Diary management for the fee earner
- General administrative support for the department e.g. archiving, filing, photocopying
- Receiving phone calls from clients; routing them or taking messages as appropriate
- Producing bills and dealing with invoices
The successful Junior Legal PA will have the following skills/experience:
- Previous Legal Team Assistant/Legal Admin/Legal PA/Legal Sec experience
- Experience of working within a Corporate, Commercial or Banking department
- Experience of amending large documents
- Minimum typing speed of 50wpm
- Highly competent in MS Office - Word and Excel in particular
- Good telephone manner
If you possess the above skills, experience and attributes then apply now without further delay!