£28000 - £30000 per annum + Great Benefits!
3 months ago
Up to £30,000
My client is a leading global management consultancy based in London - they are now looking for an additional Junior PA to join their rapidly expanding team. They are looking for someone who is bright, proactive and able to demonstrate initiative.
You will have at least a year's secretarial/administrative experience and MUST have strong diary management experience.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing a company who will support you in terms of growth, development and career progression.
The successful Junior PA will provide first-class support to Senior Partners, your duties will include:
- Diary Management - Organisation of complex diary and international travel arrangements
- Inbox Management - Reviewing incoming e-mails/phone calls
- Time Management - Manage and prioritise workload
- Submission of expenses
- Supporting the wider team - booking rooms, visitors, catering and travel booking
- Arranging internal team meetings, promoting external client events and preparing documents
- Assist in organising all staff meetings and social events
What's in it for you:
Alongside the competitive salary the successful Junior PA will also receive the following:
- Bonus (7% of salary)
- Fun and fast paced working environment
If you possess the above skills, experience and attributes then apply now without further delay!