£20000 - £25000 per annum + Great Benefits!
10 months ago
Up to £25,000
My client is a professional services firm based in lovely offices in the West End - they are now looking for a Junior PA to provide support to the busy Partners within one of their busiest departments.
They are looking for someone who is bright, proactive and able to demonstrate initiative.
You will need to have 6 to 12 months Office Admin experience.
The successful Junior PA will provide first-class support to Partners and wider team, your duties will include:
- Diary Management
- Co-ordinating client events
- Answering phone calls and relaying messages
- Email responses
- Website updating
- Organising internal and external meetings
- Preparation of presentations
- Report writing
- Letter writing/mail mergers
- Filing and archiving
- Coordinate and contribute to weekly team meetings
- Dealing with expenses
The successful Junior PA will have the following skills/experience:
- 6 to 12 months Office Admin experience
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Highly competent in MS Office - Word and Excel in particular
- Good telephone manner
If you possess the above skills, experience and attributes then apply now without further delay!