£25000 - £26000 per day
about 1 year ago
Admin / Junior PA - Mayfair £25,000
?An exciting opportunity to be a part of an amazing organisatio. My client are looking for a junior PA with 6 months or more experience within an admin based role to join the team.
To provide support and assistance to the London Agency team in delivery of client services and wider Partnership tasks performed by a number of Partners and wider team members. The role requires a proactive approach where initiative will be taken to clients and partnership tasks.
- Diary Management
- Co-coordinating client events
- Answering phone calls and relaying messages
- Email responses
- Website updating
- Awareness of the properties currently being marketed and their changing status
- Organising internal and external meetings
- Preparation of presentations
- Report writing
- Letter writing / mail mergers
- Filing and archiving
- Coordinating/attending property launches
- Maintain job list/fee sheet/debtors schedule
- Coordinate and contribute to weekly team meetings
Person specification Essential:
- Strong attention to detail.
- High service delivery skills.
- Excellent communicator, both written and verbal.
- Committed and organised.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft packages.
- Computer literate - excellent in Outlook, Excel/Word and PowerPoint.
- Organised / proactive / articulate.
- Good telephone manner.
- Willing and keen to learn.
- Approachable and adaptable.
- Team player.
Looking for immediately available candidates only. Please email your CV to Paige@kennedypearce.com - Interviews will take place this week with a view to start ASAP!