City of London, London
£28000 - £30000 per annum + Great Benefits
11 months ago
My client, a prestigious City Insurance firm are now looking for a confident, capable and hardworking Junior PA to join their expanding marketing team.
You will be providing administrative and marketing support for the executive management team, which will also include be the main point of contact for internal and external enquiries.
- Arranging complex travel across time zones and creating detailed itineraries
- Responsible for organising internal and external events
- Assisting with the organisation of exhibitions and conferences
- Creating PowerPoint presentations
- Managing website enquiries and the marketing inbox
- Drafting communications on behalf of the marketing department
The successful Junior PA will have the following experience/skills:
- Previous secretarial/administrative experience gained from professional services/financial services background
- Experience in marketing would be advantageous, but not essential
- Highly competent with MS Office - Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent written, numerical, communication and verbal skills
If you possess the above skills, experience and attributes then apply now without further delay!