City of London, London
£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + + Benefits
11 months ago
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 + Benefits
I am currently recruiting for an amazing financial services company based in the city of London, that are currently looking for a K2 developer to join their development team. The ideal candidate with have a wealth of development experience with a minimum 1 years K2 experience and ideally come from financial services or professional services organisation.
Core Responsibilities as a K2 developer:
- The post holder will be involved in all phases of the design and development of business-changing solutions, using K2.
- The post holder will also contribute significantly to operational support, resolving problems, and improving service levels.
- Design, develop and maintain all aspects of innovative K2 applications using agile principles
- Implement K2 based workflows and solutions for business process automation
- Full lifecycle application development
- Methodically investigate, analyse and document business requirements and design specifications
- Create, document and implement test plans and scripts
- Create and maintain technical documentation for all solution developments
- Ensure change management is carried out in accordance with agreed standards
- Help with the continual creation of platform governance
Core Skill's Required as a K2 Developer
- Experience of K2 in the creation of smart objects, forms, views and workflows
- Excellent knowledge of the K2 toolset including K2 Designer and K2 management
- Packaging and deployment of K2 solutions through different technical environments
- Design and build applications that interface with other line of business systems
For more information please get in contact with Shane White Immediately