£35000 - £37000 per annum
over 1 year ago
My client are a Global Retail Organisation looking for a people oriented Learning & Development Consultant with a good sense of humour to join their warm and friendly team.
As a Learning & Development Consultant the successful candidate will be responsible for all elements of the learning cycle and will have the opportunity to implement your ideas regarding delivery of innovative learning solutions to benefit not only colleagues but clients too.
Exclusive learning material is exclusive to them, all they need is YOU... An experienced Learning & Development Consultant, to design, deliver and evaluate a variety of bespoke classroom, coaching and e-learning solutions.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- Competent and confident at designing and delivering blended and engaging learning solutions
- A strong background of delivering solutions within a service driven environment
- Experience with e-learning software is essential (preferably Articulate)
- Experience in taking a learning brief and independently designing appropriate learning solutions
- Experience of utilising Apprenticeship Levy is highly desirable
- Ability to engage and drive results through people
Key areas of the role include:
- Learning Cycle
- L&D Systems
- Performance Management
A full job description is available.