West London, London
£50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + plus bens
28 days ago
A fantastic opportunity for a Lead Compensation and Benefits Analyst to work for my client an International TV Production firm based West London. As the Lead Analyst - International Compensation & Benefits- you will be part of an incredible Total Rewards team based in London and support the C&B Senior Manager for the EMEA region in providing advance compensation technical expertise and analytical support. Activities are associated with the design, delivery, and implementation of Reward programs in support of the business strategies.
Responsibilities as a Compensation & Benefits Analyst:
Analyses regional Reward programs; conducts research, data analysis & identifies trends across Compensation and Benefits programs. Produces recommendations, cost analysis, and data modelling to support and enhance new initiatives and existing plans
- Partnering with HRBP's in providing advice on comps and bens issues and initiatives.
- Translates analysis to create PowerPoints/Google Slides and dashboards to train / present to educate HR and managers on initiatives.
- Supports the benefit renewal process in countries, ensures information about plan changes are tracked centrally and supports the annual benefits budget process.
- Maintains and updates International salary survey data submissions, including matching of roles, transition of data and competitive analysis tools.
- Working with Stakeholders and HR on management of projects leading certain aspects of the work. Assist to create project plans, run meetings, contribute to project design and ensuring projects are delivered as per requirements.
- Producing analytical reports to develop and reviews processes, policies, and practices.
- Creates simple and engaging functional tools in relation to Comp for HR, using advanced MS suite skills.
Requirements as a successful Compensation & Benefits Analyst:
- Previous experience in Compensation & Benefits is essential.
- Strong Microsoft Excel, MS Office skills, including Power Point.
- Strong Google sheets, Docs, and Slides skills
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills required, with mathematical aptitude.
- Preferably have experience in HR system experience, with Success Factors and SAP
Preferably you will have previous Towers Watson surveys and benchmarking methodology knowledge
- Excellent communication skills to provide an excellent customer service
Benefits of working for this firm:
- Flexible working
- High pension, bonuses and insurance benefits
- Gym discounts
- Incredible progression plans
- Lunch and Dinner incentives
Salary: £55K (plus 10% bonus)