City of London, London
£30000.00 - £32000.00 per annum + & benefits and bonuses
4 months ago
Learning and Development Administrator
City of London
My Client are a leading UK Accountancy Firm with 5 offices across the Country. Due to rapid expansion and growth, they've been greenlighted a new headcount for an L&D Administrator to join their L&D team of 3.
This role will provide front line support to our employees from Graduates up to Senior Managmement level. This is a brand new role and will work as part of our highly professional, engaged, and positive L&D team. You will be one of 4 within the team.
Key Responsibilities of the Learning & Development Administrator
- Liaising with employees to book external training courses
- Working closely with extrernal Trainers
- Setting up courses on our Learning Management System (LMS)
- Issuing course joining instructions
- Creating new learning accounts and ensuring that learners profile data is up to date and accurate
- Monitoring and reporting on the completion of learning
- Scheduling and running regular usage reports for internal and external stakeholders
- Helping manage the online learning catalogue
Requirements of the Learning & Development Administrator
This role is ideal for a strong Administrator with previous experience of database administration and producing written reports.
- Minimum of 2 years experience within L&D
- Experience within Professional or Financial Services
- Experienceof database administration, including data entry and data upload
- Experience of producing and distributing written reports
- Previous experience of managing multiple training events and webinars (desirable)
- Previous experience of working with an LMS platform (desirable)
Perks of working here as an Learning and Development Administrator
- Excellent development programmes, their team is always growing so internal progression is key for them.
- A generous benefits and bonus package
- Collaberative and friendly team
- Flexible / Agile working