City of London, London
£38000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
4 months ago
Learning & Development Advisor
Up to £40,000
City of London
My Client are an International Accountancy Firm based in the heart of the City of London, on the hunt for a Learning and Development Advisor to join their Head of L&D and L&D Manager on a permanent basis. Underneath this falls a team of 14.
- For us we the experience we need is strong professional services ideally law or accountancy.
- We need the right person to have 3+ years' experience as an advisor.
- The L&D Advisor role supports the execution of this strategy with a focus on programme management and the design/delivery of non-technical L&D interventions for both client-facing and business support functions.
Responsibilities as a Learning and Development Advisor:
- Review Personal Development Plans in order to identify L&D needs
- Review evaluations from existing L&D interventions and assess how this information might impact existing and future L&D offerings
- Build Firm knowledge and create a network in order to understand individual and team dynamics which might impact on existing or future L&D offerings
- Distribute, collect and monitor action plans completed at the end of in-person L&D interventions
- Oversee the storage of L&D materials and resources e.g. WorkSite and the Intranet
- Combine TNA information and specialist knowledge to create relevant L&D interventions
Requirements of the Learning & Development Advisor:
- Must have Professional or Financial Services experience.
- Must have 3+ years experience in a Learning and Development role.
- Strong communication skills, including presentation and/or facilitation skills
- Strong organisational skills
Benefits of working for this Client:
- Incredible development opportunities
- Internal and External training programmes in place
- A generous basic salary and bonus package
- Benefits like flexi-working, health insurance, perkbox, cycle to work etc.