£55000 - £60000.00 per annum
12 months ago
Learning and Development Manager
Circa £60K | 6 - 12 Month FTC
My Client are an International Online Retail business on the hunt for an immediately available Learning and Development Manager to join their team on a contractual basis to support their Operations team.
Responsibilities of the Learning and Development Candidate:
You will identify and report on value add to the business against clearly identified performance KPIs.
- Proactively plans for growth, by devising and executing plans to effectively onboard all new starters within the required timeframes.
- Providing direction and advice to the Senior Management on all aspects of learning.
- Advising on the right learning and development strategies, based on extensive knowledge and experience in a global organisation.
- Helping to manage the Learning PSL, ensuring we have commercially sound relationships with providers.
- Directing the build of a robust Operations roadmap.
- Working in partnership with other areas of the Team to provide advice and guidance on learning strategies.
Requirements of the Learning and Development Candidate:
- Established expert in Learning and Development, demonstrating in-depth knowledge of leadership development, team development, emerging talent programmes.
- Has an outstanding track record of delivering sustainable high performance.
- Who is a role model when it comes to L&D
Perks for the successful Candidate:
- Competitive salary, bonus scheme, staff discount, sample sales and pension matching
- A fantastic bunch of flexible benefits that focus on your health, wealth & inner self for you and your friends and family.