City of London, London
£55000 - £65000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
My Client who are a Market Leading Global Consultancy are looking to expand their HR Team by hiring an In-House Learning and Development Manager.
The Purpose of the Learning and Development Manger is to lead on all the training and development activities within the organisation. To advise on learning and development best practice which support the company's objectives. To work with the HR Managers and team to deliver a quality HR service which reflects the company's aim of being an employer of choice, current legislation and best practice. This opportunity will initially be remote but can then be based in either London or Oxfordshire.
- To lead on reviewing their Academy training programme (which covers all training across all levels) to ensure it is fit for purpose and to ensure the right training is being provided at the right time for the right people.
- To be responsible for the creation and delivery of the Academy training programmes. Designed with leadership, management, business and personal progression and best practice in mind, the intention is to expand on the talents and skills across all employees at all levels within the organisation.
- Embracing different styles of training techniques, including e-learning, tutorial sessions or coaching.
- Having an awareness of the allocated budget and an ability to find solutions in order to implement the required training.
- Building relationships with 3rd party training providers.
- Delivering an active training programme which is line with the company strategy (and therefore having a strong understanding of what the strategy is) and longer term Academy project.
- Working with the Head of HR and HR Partner in delivering Senior Academy (for their Partners).
- Learning and development goals which come out of appraisal season or from the engagement surveys.
- Continuous education work stream for our Project Management technology (NetSuite).
- Working closely with the internal communications team to ensure messages around the learning strategy and Academy programme reaches all audiences.
- Acting as the go to within the business for anyone with questions or queries regarding training and development plans.
- Will come from Consultancy, Financial Services or Professional Services
- Have designed and delivered training in a variety of methods
- Demonstrable ability to complete full learning cycle (assess needs, plan, develop, coordinate, monitor and evaluate)
- Have excellent project management skills
- Be confident in both written and spoken communication with the ability to present to large audiences and lead discussions with senior stakeholders
- Be able to demonstrate coaching skills to managers on leadership, behavioural and soft skills
- Have experience in building relationships with external suppliers
- Ideally have experience in working in multi-site (geographies) environments and potentially be willing to travel