City of London, London
£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + benefits & bonuses
about 1 year ago
Learning & Development Manager
City of London
My Client are a Global Accountancy and Business Advisory based in the heart of the City on the hunt for a Learning & Development Manager to join their incredible, dynamic and professional team of 4.
The L&D Manager will be responsible for all stages of the learning cycle for client-facing managers/senior managers and will people manage one L&D Advisor.
Responsibilities as a Learning & Development Manager:
- Review evaluations from existing L&D interventions and assess how this information might impact existing and future L&D offerings.
- Build Firm knowledge and create a network in order to understand individual and team dynamics which might impact on existing or future L&D offerings.
- Build connections with relevant internal stakeholders to help identify trends and/or opportunities to build on or leverage.
- Provide people management, including twice yearly reviews, for one L&D Advisor
- Link in to the creation/updating of Firmwide competencies
- Set, track and monitor budgets for relevant client population
- Keep up-to-date with L&D trends and developments
Skills & Experience the Learning & Development Manager should have:
- 5+ years of L&D experience
- Strong presentation and facilitation skills
- Experience working in a Professional Services environment
- CIPD accreditation
Benefits of working for this firm:
- Agile working
- Excellent benefits: private health care, season ticket loans etc
- Salary reviews twice a year
- Incredible progression plans and development programmes